Monday, October 1, 2012

A visit to Lisbon!


Hey guys!

Today I went to Lisbon with my mom and her boyfriend, because he had a marathon to run and we decided to go with him.
I woke up at 06h30 am, got dressed, and we left home by 07h00 am.
When I was leaving home it was pretty cold outside, so I wore my boots for the first time this year... YAY!
It was a nice day, and different for me because I'm always at home with nothing to do. We arrived there at 08h00 am, my mom's boyfriend took the bus to get to the starting point of the marathon, and my mom and I went for a walk, took pictures, went to the mall to see what's trending, and by noon we went to the finishing point to see the runners arriving.
I had so much fun!
Here I leave you with some pictures of me taken this morning!

Bye!
Love,

Ne*





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my guest post!! :) Pretty pictures and love the outfit!! I am now a follower! Check out my blog on fixmeuppretty.com! xo cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      Glad you liked it!
      I'm now a follower of your blog as well :)

      Bye*

      Delete
  2. Nice piccs. <3
    I follow you, follow you back? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Levande!
      I'm following you too <3

      Bye*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...