Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Favorite Fashion Items For Fall: *Coats/Jackets*


Hey everyone!

Today I felt like sharing my favorite Fall items with you... Coats and Jackets!

It all started when I was in high school and I had low self-esteem. I was concerned about showing my body, because I've always been full figured and the biggest girl in class, and as you know, teenagers can be really cruel sometimes, so I had to find a way to hide myself but without everybody noticing that I was wearing those items for that purpose (hope you get what I mean). So I started buying jackets, cute ones, and suddenly I became very into them. Not only I felt more secure about myself while wearing them, but my friends were always complementing me from what I was wearing as well! It was a win win situation for me.
Nowadays, I'm not that self conscious about my weight anymore, I'm not ashamed of being a full figured woman, I'm proud of it, because I learned to love myself just the way I am, but still using and buying jackets, just not for the wrong reason...it's just because I love them : )

So here's some of my jackets/coats !
Hope you like them : )















Byeee*
Ne

13 comments:

  1. love this coats!
    anyway I'm following you back now :)

    xoxo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second one, it's so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it in black and grey too :)
      It's so cute in person!
      Unfortunately I bought it from a local store, so I don't know where you can find them.. But I'm sure other places have cutter ones :)

      Byeee*
      Ne

      Delete
  3. denim jackets are my favourite too xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denim Jackets are timeless and amazing on everybody :)
      Of course! Let's follow each other!

      Byeee*
      Ne

      Delete
  4. Love the mini-trench <3 is suuuuuuper cute!
    :)
    Xoxoxo


    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too <3
      It's for sure my most worn item all year around :)

      Byeee*
      Ne

      Delete
    2. Yes honey, would love :)
      I'm your 11 follower <3
      Keep in touch!

      Delete
  5. hi dear! thanks so much for your lovely comment!
    nice post!
    xx
    Almu
    http://fashioninmysteps.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...