Sunday, October 7, 2012

Review on: Lush's Soap *Honey I Washed The Kids*


Hey everyone!


Today I have a review for you of a Lush product!
As you can tell by the title, I'm going to talk about my experience using the soap "Honey I Washed The Kids".
I've always wanted to have something from Lush, and today was my first time trying something from them.
This was actually gifted to me by a dear friend at our dinner on Friday. We were in the car getting her back home and she said "close your eyes and open your hand", and there it was my first Lush soap! YAY : )

I got so happy when I saw what it was!
Since I never had the opportunity to get anything from Lush, because the only store that I know it's a little bit far from me and I don't get the chance to go there that often, I was keeping my self from using it right away because I don't want to run out of it, but the smell in my room was tempting, and today I had to use it.
This is an amazing soap, it's gentle, buttery, very moisturizing (because of the honey water and aloe that's in it),  lathers really well, it has a sweet caramel fragrance that not only it's irresistible as it is long lasting... 

I love this soap to pieces!
I'm addicted to it and I have to go get some more because I need this in my life from now on : )
If you have a Lush store near you, and you've never tried nothing from them, I totally recommend this soap!

Hope it was helpful!







Byeee*
Ne

6 comments:

  1. How sweet is this post! It's so nice you received this lovely gift =)
    Thanks for the comment dear!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting too!
      And yes, it was a really nice and yummy surprise =)
      Can't wait to put my hands on other Lush products.

      Byeee*
      Ne

      Delete
  2. I love Lush products!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried this one so far, but I know that I'm gonna be buying a lot from them :)

      Delete
  3. wooowww this is so interesting <3

    anyway mind to follow each other? just let me know :D
    please kindly visit my blog at
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting :)
      It would great to follow each other <3

      Byeee*
      Ne

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...