Friday, November 2, 2012

My new blog layout :)

Hi loves!


As you can see, my blog it's quite different now... 
I've been trying to make it appealing for you guys, and for me as well, but it's a tough task because I'm always pointing things here and there that I don't like...I'm so freakin' picky! 



I think I've changed it so many times already that some of you sometimes don't even remember me ahah
But I guess I'm going to stick with this look for now...

What do you think about it now?
Do you like it? Or it's too "all over the place"?

Really need your help guys, because I want to make it the cutter and better as I can : )

Please leave me a comment if you have any suggestions!
I would really appreciate it <3

Hope you had an amazing Halloween, if you celebrated it, and if don't, hope you had an amazing week!



Love,
Ne*

15 comments:


  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! :)
    I follow you now!
    If you want we can follow each other on facebook!! Let me know!! :)

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following too and commenting!

      I only have personal facebook page...sorry :\

      Hope we keep in touch :)

      By the way, are you portuguese?
      Porque se és, não há necessidade de falarmos em inglês ^^

      Bye*
      Ne

      Delete
  2. Love the new layout! well done!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I really love the background patten, so pretty so well done on the re design
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it:) x

    ** Rayban & Gucci sunglasses giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely! I just found your cute blog and gladly added myself to your followers! I’d love to have you stop by and follow too maybe? Also I’ll leave the link to a $150 e.l.f. cosmetics Giveaway I’m having in case you’re interested!:)

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much lady!
    Xo, Emily

    Huge e.l.f. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily!

      Going now to your blog :D

      Byeee*
      Ne

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...